The Digital Marketing Event of the Year
June 16–18 | New York, NY | Javits Convention CenterRegister Now
Begin your journey with insights from brilliant marketing minds.
Host of "Late Night with Seth Meyers"
Seth Meyers is an Emmy Award-winning writer and the host of "Late Night with Seth Meyers." Recently named one of the 2014 TIME 100, Time magazine's 100 most influential people, Seth also hosted the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards.
Fashion Designer, Author, & Philanthropist
Diane von Furstenberg first entered the fashion world in 1970 with a suitcase full of jersey dresses. Four years later, she created the wrap dress, which came to symbolize power and independence for an entire generation of women.
Head Coach for Duke Blue Devils
Winning seasons, superb graduation rates for his players and a basketball team that is as close as family are all attributes that reflect on the man who is in his 34th year as the head coach of the Duke Blue Devils, Hall of Famer Mike Krzyzewski.
CMO & Executive Vice President for Salesforce
Lynn Vojvodich, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Salesforce has developed and led growth and innovation strategies for more than 20 years, primarily in the enterprise software industry. As CMO, Vojvodich leads the global marketing organization and is responsible for driving market leadership, global awareness, demand generation, strategic events and communications for salesforce.com.
CEO for Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Scott McCorkle serves as CEO, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce. His passion for the Marketing Cloud’s products and technology, combined with his dedication to customer success have been instrumental in building the world’s most powerful 1:1 digital marketing platform.
CMO & Vice President for Facebook
Gary Briggs joined Facebook in 2013 and is responsible for the company’s consumer, product and platform marketing. Prior to joining Facebook he served in various roles at Google, Inc, including CMO of Motorola upon its acquisition by Google, and VP, Consumer Marketing.
Your moment is now. The age of the digital marketer is here.Register Now
“Connections is an unparalleled interactive experience that aims to take marketers to new heights — both personally and professionally. There truly is something for everyone.”
Discover the products that will revolutionize your relationship with your customer.
Discover powerful new ways to connect and build 1:1 journeys with everyone.
Everything you need to know to be a marketing rockstar.
Nine Incredible Breakout Tracks
- Master multiple campaigns
- Personalize 1:1 customer journeys
- Deliver dynamic content
Social, Mobile, and Ads
- Tap into the power of social
- Market with a mobile-first mindset
- Create highly effective ad campaigns
1:1 Customer Journeys
- Real-world success stories
- Optimize the entire customer lifecycle
- Bring together the digital and physical worlds
Creativity & Inspiration
- Learn from digital marketing experts
- Revolutionize your business strategy
- Rise to the top of your field
Service, Sales, Community, and more
- Create personalized customer focused experiences at scale
- Connect marketing to sales, service, communities, apps, and analytics
- Leverage data from any source, any time
- Your opportunity to see what the hype is all about
- Drill down on any product, at any level, for any skillset
- Arm yourself with the knowledge to innovate
- Discover the future of marketing
- Become the best marketer you can be
- Information tailored to propel your business
Nonprofit and Campus Solutions
- Learn from leading innovators at nonprofits and universities
- Transform digital marketing outreach platforms
- Deliver on a connected nonprofit vision
Marketing Cloud Track
- Hear customer success stories
- Insights from thought leaders and experts
- Application across all clouds and departments
The efficiencies we're gaining by providing a communications platform that our clients want is a wonderful marriage of technologies. Jack Nick, Senior Vice President and Digital Experience Manager, First Midwest Bank @1stMidwest