The ExactTarget team invites you to participate in our #ETCafe Twitter chat every Thursday from 11am-12pm ET, where we discuss emerging topics and trends from across the interactive marketing world. The virtual coffee chat is hosted directly on Twitter, hosted by @ExactTarget.
For our Valentine's Day edition of #ETcafe chat, we will host Liz Ryan (@lizsingleton), president of Relish Tray Media, Inc. With over 12 years of digital marketing experience, specializing in email marketing and customer retention, Liz is an innovative thought leader in the field. She has been a frequent speaker at Connections and published in a number of industry publications, including Mediapost’s Email Insider and eM+C, and has been interviewed for DM News and Hubspot. She is an ExactTarget partner, co-founder of ExactTarget's 3sixty Live Chicago user community, and MarketingSherpa-certified in B2B Marketing. Liz has worked with a variety of B2B and B2C businesses, including world-class brands such as online retailer Threadless, technology platform Active Networks, and innovative start-ups like Belly, Obaz, and Benchprep.
For our discussion this week, we'll focus on ways that interactive marketers can show love to their subscribers with compelling campaigns that follow their preferences, match their behaviors, and fulfill their content desires. Here's list of questions that we'll cover during the chat:
- What is the best way to love your subscribers?
- What are good examples of preference centers? What information is essential versus optional?
- As a brand manager, how often do your subscribers go to your preference center? How do you encourage them to share additional data with you?
- Another way to show love is through subscriber-generated content. How can brands leverage this user content in campaigns?
- What are some other ways to show your subscribers love via content such as exclusive content, requested information, or special deals?
- How do you determine optimal cadence based on your different audience segments?
- What the different ways for showing love via email versus social channels?
Please join us this Thursday for an exciting discussion with dynamic interactive marketing professionals! Follow the #ETCafe hashtag in your favorite Twitter application and be sure and add the hashtag to your tweet to participate. We will give away a Starbucks gift card to the person that contributes the most helpful tweets!