The ExactTarget team invites you to participate in our #ETCafe Twitter chat every Thursday from 11am-12pm ET, where we discuss emerging topics and trends from across the interactive marketing world. The virtual coffee chat is hosted directly on Twitter, hosted by @ExactTarget.
Our featured guest for this week's chat is Kristina Huffman. She will be tweeting from the @ETDesign handle, but you can also follow her on her account @krudz. Kristina has worked at ExactTarget for more than four years, serving as the Design Practice Lead in the professional services organization. She helps email designers achieve better-than-best-practice creative results in their email and cross-channel campaigns. We'll chat with her and the marketing community about innovative email design tips.
Here's a round-up of the questions that we'll discuss during the chat:
1. How is designing for email different than designing for web or other mediums?
2. How can brands improve email usability via mobile devices now?
3. How can marketers improve mobile usability six months from now?
4. Do buttons get more clicks than links?
5. What are your favorite emails to receive? And why?
6. What are tips for dimensions for email design?
7. How do you "wow" your subscribers?
Please join us this Thursday for an exciting discussion with dynamic interactive marketing professionals! Follow the #ETCafe hashtag in your favorite Twitter application and be sure and add the hashtag to your tweet to participate. We will give away a Starbucks gift card to the person that contributes the most helpful tweets!